Friday 31 August 2012

Ooo Shinies!

So Patch 5.0.4 hit the other day and I feel like a n00b when playing my Paladin. It's like I have to relearn Ret once again. Thanks Blizz, you can't just modify our abilities so I can pick it up easily again (which is what my Resto Shaman, Disc Priest and Fire Mage all are like.)

So as we all start readjusting back to normal gameplay, it's time to focus on looking forward to the future of my own gameplay: Namely, where do I want my current characters stories to go and what, if any, new toons do I want to roll?

After doing some research to improve my mage's rotation I can across WoW Roleplay Gear, a site that happens to be a great database for certain looks and transmogification sets. So it got me thinking about my human warrior, rolling an RP Night Elf warrior, finishing out my priest's mog set, redoing my druid's look, how I want my Horde paladin to look at 85, and put me back in the realm of uncertainty on what I want my mage to look like.
Aspiring Sentinel

Druid set

Human Warrior




Priest Blues
Horde Paladin

No comments:

Post a Comment